AIATSL Recruitment 2021
Chief Financial Officer Jobs in New Delhi: On 29.09.2021, AI Airport Services Limited announced job notification for the post of Chief Financial Officer has been released officially. CA pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website airindia.in. The application process ends on 21.10.2021.
AI Airport Services Limited, AIASL (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) invites applications from Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein for the post of Chief Financial Officer, AIASL on a Fixed Term Contract basis which may be renewed subject to the performance and the requirement of the AI Airport Services Limited, to fill-in the existing vacancy as shown below and to maintain a panel of elected candidates
1. Name of the Post: Chief Financial Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Place of Posting: Delhi
4. Monthly Emoluments: Consolidated Salary of Rs. 1,40,000/- per month(all inclusive) with an annual increase of Rs.20,000/- per month subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate/incumbent measured in terms of the job functions prescribed at (F) below.
5. Education Qualifications: Qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India. The qualified Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant should be a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
6. Experience: Minimum 12 Years post qualification Practical experience in maintenance of Accounts, Budget/Budgetary Control, Final Accounts, Expenditure Accounting , Revenue Accounting , Statutory Compliance such as Compliance under Companies Act, GST, PT, TDS, PF, ESIC, Gratuity , DGFT etc., Auditing and Taxation matters, Working Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Planning and Forecasting, Internal Finance Control and also in various areas of Financial Management. Should have experience in implementation of financial packages/ERP/SAP for automation and financial processing.
7. Other Requirement for Position of Chief Financial Officer: Preference would be given to those candidates who have similar or relevant Aviation Industry work experience, additional computer qualifications or possess knowledge of SAP/ERP. Preferable: Additional qualification of MBA finance from a UGC accredited University. These candidates will also be responsible for developing systems for accounting as also implementing management system in place on PAN India basis.
8. Fixed Term Employment Contract: The selected candidate will be appointed on a Fixed Term Employment Contract for a period of 2 years, which is extendable by another one year based on performance of the candidate/incumbent measured in terms of the specific job descriptions/functions prescribed at (F). The tenure may also be extended further with revised or same remuneration based on the performance of the candidate/incumbent or it can be curtailed as per the requirement of the Company. The Contract may be terminated at the discretion of the management during the valid period of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.