Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2021
Graphic Designer cum Video Editor Jobs in New Delhi: On 05.10.2021, Digital India Corporation announced job notification for the post of Graphic Designer cum Video Editor has been released officially. Any Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website dic.gov.in. The application process ends on 15.10.2021.
Digital India Corporation is currently inviting applications for the following positions for covering fixed project duration purely on Contract/ Consolidated basis.
1. Name of the Position: Graphic Designer cum Video Editor
2. No of Vacancies: 01
3. Location; New Delhi
4. Education Requirements: Essential: Graduate in any discipline; Certificate courses in Graphic Designing/ Multi-Media/ Video Creation/Editing
5. Role Requirements: We require Graphic Designer cum Video Editor who can create, edit and present video presentations related to the Ministry/Department assigned to. He/She should be proficient in Animated videos, Explainer videos, Video arranging and Video editing. He/She should be able to submit a portfolio of work done previously in the area. Specific requirements are given below:
a) Ability to create, edit and present video presentation on current events;
b) Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure situations. Can deliver with minimum supervision. Is able to ideate and is solution-oriented.
c) Online research and sourcing of data and design for the editing;
6. Key Skill Sets: Motion Graphics, Editing, After Effects, Special Effects, Sound Effects, Video Editing, Render, Website / Micro site Design, Web Banner Design, Social Media Post Design, Brochure & Magazine Design
7. Candidate Requirements: A successful candidate for this position, apart from designing skills, would be familiar with online research and news analysis and versatile in public policy and economic issues. S/he should be proficient in English and Hindi. An interest in reading and general knowledge is highly essential. Some of the specific candidate requirements are as follows:
a) Passionate about design with good knowledge in underlying principles.
b) A creative and curious individual who is a quick learner with a willingness to adapt creatively in a government culture.
c) Experience in design, motion graphics, and audio editing
d) Proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop.
e) Makes recommendations for improvements in design processes and assigned tasks pertinent to the design capability.
f) Ability to understand the desired outcome out raw footage.
g) Use innovation to refine a design brief within tight deadlines
h) Must have 4 – 5 years of experience in graphic designing and video editing
i) Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards