HBCSE Recruitment 2021
Scientific Assistant B Jobs in Mumbai: On 02.09.2021, HBCSE announced job notification for the post of Scientific Assistant B has been released officially. B.A, B.Sc, BFA, B.Des pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website hbcse.tifr.res.in. The application process ends on 17.09.2021.
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), a National Centre of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, invites applications for a post-Scientific Assistant- (B), (Design) at HBCSE, Mumbai.
1. Post Name: Scientific Assistant – (B), (Design): One post (OBC
2. Pay Level 6; Pay Stage 1, Basic pay 35400 + admissible allowances as per Central Government norms, HQ: Mumbai
3. Essential Qualification and Experience: Full Time B.Sc./B.A./B.F.A/B.Des. in Graphic Design/ Multimedia/ Animation/ Visual Graphics/ Fine Arts or related field from a recognized university/institute with an aggregate of 60% marks.One (1) year experience related to job requirements with an organization of repute/ Science research Institutions.
4. Desirable qualification and Experience: B.Sc/ B.Tech in addition to the qualification mentioned above. Experience in Science communication and in using Desktop Publishing Softwares like Photoshop/Gimp Illustrator / Inkscape, InDesign / Scribus, etc.; knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web technologies; familiarity with any video editing software like FinalCutPro, Adobe Premier, Kdenlive / Openshot / Pitivi and 3D software like Maya, 3DStudio, Blender, etc.
5. Job Requirement: The candidate is expected to assist in the design and maintenance of print and online science education resources including designing brochures, posters and books, making educational videos, etc. Candidate is also expected to assist in still photography and videography for preparing such resources. Background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on Science communication projects. Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principals, and animation. Artistic mind with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content. Experience in generating a strategy, material, and relationships to promote the ideas of Science.