High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2021
Consultant Jobs in New Delhi: On 29.06.2021, High Court of Delhi announced job notification for the post of Consultant has been released officially. LLB, Retired Staff pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in. The application process ends on 31.07.2021.
Lokpal of India invites applications in the prescribed proforma enclosed with this advertisement) from the eligible retired officials (Court Masters Court Masters Level) retired from Supreme Court, High Courts etc. for filing up of the post of one Court Master on contractual basis in the Lokpal of India, New Delhi, as per details given below
1.Name of the Post: Consultant (Court Master) in Lokpal of India, New Delhi
2. Period of Consultency: One Year or filling up the post on regular basis, whichever is earlier. The contract may further be extended depending upon the assessment of performance, mutual willingness and requirement of such engagement. The contract can be terminated by either side at any time, by giving one month’s notice. The Lokpal of India can terminate the contract immediately, by paying one month’s agreed remuneration in lieu of the notice period.
3. Nature of Duties: The selected Consultants will be required to work as Court Master in the Lokpal of India and assist the office of Lokpal of India as needed.
4. Qualifications/ Essential Criteria: Applicant should be a retired Court Masters Court Master equivalent (in the pay Level-11) having an experience of working in Supreme Court High Courts with good health and the age limit is 65 years. Applicant must have an LLB degree. Shorthand with a speed of 120 words per minute.
5. Described Criteria: Previous experience of working in the Supreme Court/ High Court or Tribunals etc.
6. Remuneration & Entitlements: The monthly remuneration is equal to last pay drawn as gular employee minus pension as per extant rule of government of India. No other allowance such as HRA, TA| etc will be paid. he employment will be strictly contractual, and will not Confer any other benefits to the selected candidates. Those selected are required to enter into a contract with the Lokpal of India in a prescribed format w.e.f. from the actual date of appointment as Consultant.