IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021
Senior Project Technical Assistant Jobs in Mumbai: On 14.09.2021, IIT Bombay announced job notification for the post of Senior Project Technical Assistant has been released officially. B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iitb.ac.in. The application process ends on 07.10.2021.
1. Job Title: Senior Project Technical Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Job Reference Number: 50259900
4. Type of Employment Proj. Staff Contract
5. IITB Project Recruitment: Project title: SAIF DST FUNDED Facility Project About the project: EArning from SAIF FAcilities
6. Essential Qualifications & Experience: BE/BTech/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree OR BA/BSc or equivalent degree with 2 years of relevant experience 3 years of hands on experience in FTIR-imaging , CHNS(O) Elemental analyser, UV-VIS spectrometer, Fluorescence spectrometer, HRLCMS, HRGCMS and Laser Raman spectroscopy
7. Job Profile: To handle and maintain FTIR-imaging , CHNS(O) Elemental analyser, UV-VIS spectrometer, Fluorescence spectrometer, HRLCMS, HRGCMS and Laser Raman spectroscopy instruments and help users to get proper information from the instruments.
8. Pay Details: Level PR- A3: Salary range from Rs.25200 to Rs 50400 + Rs.5000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.