IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021
Senior Project Technical Assistant Jobs in Mumbai: On 06.10.2021, IIT Bombay announced job notification for the post of Senior Project Technical Assistant has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iitb.ac.in. The application process ends on 05.11.2021.
Advertisement No.: IRCC/EXT173/2021
1. Job Title: Sr. Project Technical Assistant
2. Job Reference Number: 50264113
3. No. of Position(s): 3
4. IITB Project Recruitment:
a) Project title: Nanoelectronics Network for Research and Application (NNetRA)
b) About the project: NNETRA is an initiative by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology to push the frontiers of Nanoelectronics through basic research in this field, to engage in Nanoelectronics device and system
5. Essential Qualifications & Experience: BE/BTech in computer Science or IT with a good academic record. Must have at least 60% in classes 10th and 12th.
6. Job Profile: Profile – Software Development, Software maintenance, managing web servers, Installing and managing Hardware and equipment, interacting with other team members of the project and day to day troubleshooting
7. Pay Details: Level L1: Salary range from Rs.30000 to Rs 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
8. Required skills:
a. The candidate should be highly creative, imaginative and willing to learn with a can-do attitude.
b. Strong knowledge of PHP. Must have done some development in PHP.
d. Manage web servers and have good knowledge of LAMPP and XAMPP.
e. Very good knowledge databases especially mysql and sql server.
f. Working knowledge of Linux operating system.
g. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
h. Team-player and self-motivated.