IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @iitj.ac.in. Candidates can check the latest IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at iitj.ac.in recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at IIT Jodhpur official website
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 03 Months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2021-22/68
1. Project No. S/IHUBIITK/SKY/20210063
2. Project Title: Development of Cognitive Cyber-Physical System(C2PS) testbed
3. Name of the Project Investigator Dr. Sandeep Kumar Yadav
4. Duration for initial appointment: 06 Months
5. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
6. No of Post: 01
7. Consolidate Pay: 31,000/- +HRA ( As per Institute norms)
8. Minimum Qualification and Experience Eligibility: M.E. /M.Tech. or B. Tech. with specialization in Electronics and Communication/Electrical Engineering or equivalent with first class or equivalent selected through NET/GATE. Desirable Qualification: Sound knowledge of fundamentals of Wireless communication, Radar signal processing, and Machine Learning. Proficiency in MATLAB/Python. Knowledge of Lab-VIEW.
09. Brief description of Project: To develop an Open Source Software (OSS) C2PS (i.e. scalable and modular testbed) that can support multiple applications such as dynamic spectrum sharing and waveform design for emerging communication standards. It also supports reinforcement learning/AI algorithms for efficient utilization of spectrum, and security and resilience in Cyber-Physical systems.
Maximum Age Below 35 Years
General Instructions to Applicant(s):
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 03 Months, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. Institute reserves the right to: a. Fix, modify or revise the eligibility conditions, age and selection criteria as per its requirements, at any time. b. Fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. c. Place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for the Written Test and/or Skill Test, Interview.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified/deserving candidate.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
8. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
11. No need to send hard copy