JMI Recruitment 2021
Project Assistant Jobs in New Delhi: On 01.09.2021, JMI announced job notification for the post of Project Assistant has been released officially. B.Pharma, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website jmi.ac.in. The application process ends on 15.09.2021.
Applications on plain paper are invited for the purely temporary/contractual position of one Project Assistant under “Gender Advancement for Transforming Institutions (GATI)” sponsored by Government of India, Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology (KIRAN Division), as per details given below:
1. Name of the Post: Project Assistant
2. Educational Qualifications: Graduation in Engineering/Medicine/Pharmacy or Graduation in Science with minimum one year of experience. Candidates having experience in statistical analysis will be given preference.
3. Salary: Rs. 22,000/- per month (consolidated)
4. Duration: 18 months. The appointment will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for first year initially which can be further extended based on the performance of the candidate. However, the duration of project assistant is coterminous with the duration of the project and will have no financial liability beyond duration of the project.
5. Job description: Candidate is expected to execute the objectives of the project and should be good with MS Office, use of statistical analysis tools along with good communication skills.