KIOCL Recruitment 2021
Contract Engineer Jobs in Bangalore: On 01.09.2021, KIOCL Limited announced job notification for the post of Contract Engineer has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website kioclltd.in. The application process ends on 27.10.2021.
KIOCL Limited, Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, 100% EOU, profit-making CPSE, invites applications for the post of Contract Engineer- for Systems/ Information Technology Department on a contract basis.
1. Post Name: Contract Engineer
2. Consolidated Pay : Rs.25,000-30,000/-per month commensurate to expertise & experience of candidate.
3. Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology [full-time] in Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Instrumentation with 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA from recognized/reputed University with good academic records. Candidates who obtained BE / B.Tech through a Distance/part-time education programme or through Correspondence are not eligible & need not apply.
4. Experience: Should have a minimum 1 years of post-qualification experience in the following areas in any process/manufacturing plant. Maintenance and management of Process Control Systems consisting of DCS, PLC, SCADA etc. Supervision and management of IT infrastructure maintenance such as IT network devices, Desktop Computers, Printers etc. Experience in managing other IT related jobs
5. Desirable Additional Knowledge SQL database and front-end programming knowledge. Process Plant Instrumentation Candidate should possess excellent oral as well as written communication, should be self-driven and effective team player.