NIRTH Recruitment 2022
NIRTH Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @nirth.res.in. Candidates can check the latest NIRTH Recruitment 2022 Consultant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at nirth.res.in recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided NIRTH Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at NIRTH official website
NIRTH Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Applications are invited for the following position which is to be filled purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of one year at ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur.
1. Name of the post: Consultant (Information Technology) 1 Post Unreserved
2. Essential qualification: B.E/B.Tech. Computer Science (CS)/ MCA or equivalent degree in engineering disciplines.
3. Desirable qualification:
Experience in computer hardware and software website management, management of local network in a large establishment. Knowledge in word processing and data management will also be desired.
4. Consolidated monthly pay: Rs. 40,000/-
5. Work Responsibility:
a. To manage website and social media handles of the Institute. To prepare report, documents using different word processors.
b. To manage and oversee the video conferencing and local network issues and activities. To manage and oversee computer hardware and software related issues of the Institute. Any other work assigned by the competent authority
Not exceeding 65 years.
Terms and conditions:
1. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee selection.
3. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
4. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected will have to produce original documents of their qualification age and experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
5. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website for any change, result or any other information.
6. Departmental candidates or candidates working/have worked on project of ICMR Institutes/ Centre’s shall be given one-time age relaxation to maximum of five years or a completed months/year based on earlier project services, whichever is less, provided they meet the essential qualification and experience prescribed for the post, with a view to provide them opportunity to compete with other candidates.
7. If the candidates of reserved category are not available, appointment will be made from the candidates of other categories as per the recommendations of the selection committee and future vacancy will be filled from the candidates of relevant categories.
8. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation will be allowed in unreserved posts.
9. Age will be reckoned from last date of receipt of application.
10. Above post is contractual for the duration offered and may or may not be renewed, subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
11. Stipend/consolidated emoluments of the project positions may vary from time to time.
12. No TA/DA will be paid either for interview in person/joining the post. Candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for these purposes.
13. The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
14. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
15. Appointment on project is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur or ICMR or any organization of Govt. of India.
16. Leave shall be as per the ICMR policy for the project staff.
17. The number of vacancies may vary according to the requirement at later stage.
18. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
19. Addendum/corrigendum of this advertisement will not be published in newspaper. Please refer to the Institute website (www.nirth.res.in) in this regard.
20. Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by the Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidate