NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Silchar: On 20.07.2021, NIT Silchar announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nits.ac.in. The application process ends on 20.08.2021.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow for the “Deep Summarization Evaluation” sponsored project in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Silchar.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Title of the project: Deep Summarization Evaluation
4. Duration: 16 Months (i.e. Up to Jan 19, 2023) or co-terminus with the duration of the project.
5. Essential Qualification:
i. B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree.
ii. M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and
iii. Valid GATE/ NET qualified. Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred
6. Desirable Experience: Expertise and strong interests in Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Python Programming
7. Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month.
8. No objection certificate: Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his / her employer at the time of interview
9. Signing of the agreement: Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
10. Re-Advertisement No.: NITS/Dean(R&C)/CSE/530/05/2021 Date: 20-07-2021