UNDP Recruitment 2021
Individual Consultant Jobs in Almora: On 15.09.2021, UNDP announced job notification for the post of Individual Consultant has been released officially. B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, PG Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website in.undp.org. The application process ends on 28.09.2021.
1. Post Name: Individual Consultant – District Level Resource Persons
2. No. of Post: 03
3. Evaluation Method and Criteria: Evaluation and ranking will be done based on the following criteria: Educational Qualification: 30 Marks; (Bachelors is essential and we will be giving 20 marks for those ones. Ones with masters will get 30 marks. The total for educational qualification is 30 marks) Relevant Experience: 40 Marks; Interview: 30 Marks
4. Consolidated Annual Consultancy Fee (Remuneration) of Rs. 3,98,856 payable in equal monthly instalments, upon submission of monthly progress report certified by the reporting officer.
5. Language Requirements: Fluency in written and oral English and Hindi.
6. Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field related to HR, training and Skill Development, Marketing (managerial level) with any private or public organization/ Trust/NGO/ EPFO registered organization.
Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with an ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
7. Education: The candidate Should have a bachelor’s degree in Management/Engineering/Social Science or in any other relevant area. Candidate with a Master’s/PG Diploma in Management/Engineering/Social Science or in any other relevant area would be preferred.
8. Core Competencies: Promotes and enforces ethics and integrity and creates precedence in good practice. Demonstrates corporate knowledge and sound judgment. Self-development, ability to take initiative, adopt a corporate approach to complex situations. Creates and promotes an enabling environment for open communication.
9. Functional Competencies: Knowledge of training techniques, methodologies and use of technology for training delivery. Experience in setting up systems and processes to roll-out training. Good data analysis and conceptualization skills. Candidate should have the local knowledge of the village and district. Ability to write concept notes, proposals etc., and make effective presentations.
Ability to build and sustain effective partnerships with Government Agencies, academic institutions, training agencies etc. Proven ability to coordinate the work of others and to work as part of a team and share knowledge with others. Demonstrated openness to change and ability to manage complex situations.
a. Good team player with strong ability to work in teams and with people with no direct reporting relationships. Strong in communication skills. Data driven, open to learning and adaptable, should be willing to adapt to ground realities. Compassionate for the poor and willing to look at issues from their lens. Honest, fair and objective in work. A Self-starter and a target-oriented person. Prior exposure of implementation of government programmes. Good people management, communication and facilitation skills. Result oriented and self-motivated. Makes effective use of resources and comparative advantage to strengthen partnerships.
10. Organisation of 2 district/block level meeting/workshop/event for implementation of district/block level activities under SANKALP project Completion report of one year of intervention in the District.