VIT University Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Vellore: On 29.09.2021, VIT University announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website vit.ac.in. The application process ends on 23.10.2021.
Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Funded Project in School of Advanced Sciences (SAS), (02(0454) 21/EMR-II), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. Title of the Project :“Triple Cooperative Catalysis Cascade Synthesis of Diastero and Enantioselective b-Chiral Organoboronic Esters”
3. Qualification :M.Sc. in oganic Chemistry
4. Desirable (if any) :Candidates having strong knowledge in organic chemistry, Experience in synthesizing organic compounds in presence of metal/non-metal, handling of air and moisture sensitive reagents, and analyzing compound data by NMR and HRMS will be preferred.
5. Stipend :Rs. 31,000 /- per month (for first year), it can be extendable upto 3 years based on work satisfaction of the candidate.
6. Duration :3 years