CBIC Recruitment 2021
Air Customs Superintendent Jobs in Hyderabad: On 28.04.2021, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad announced job notification for the post of Air Customs Superintendent has been released officially. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website cbec.gov.in. The application process ends on 30.06.2021.
Sub:-Estt — Preparation of panel of Air Customs Superintendent (ACSs)/ Air Customs Officers(ACOs) for posting to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad against 25% quota— Regarding.
i. It is proposed to draw a panel of Superintendents/ Inspectors of Central Tax and Superintendents/ Preventive Officers of Customs Houses for posting as ACS/ ACO, as the case may be, in the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad against following 25% quota vacancies meant for outside Customs Houses/ CGST Commissionerate.
1. Post Name: Air Customs Superintendent (ACS)
2. Vacancies under 25% quota: 8
3. The guidelines, terms and conditions as contained in the Air pool policy issued vide Board’s letter dt. 15-02-2019 is applicable in respect of selection of the officers.
4. The period of posting at Airport is initially for two years and it may be extended by one more year, subject to the willingness of the officer and its acceptance by the Chief Commissioner, Customs and Central Tax, Hyderabad Zone.
5. However, an officer posted to the Airport can be reverted at any time before completion of his/her tenure on administrative grounds. The officers posted at the airport shall be considered as on deputation to the Airport, but no deputation allowance is admissible to them.
6. The following officers are not eligible for posting to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad:
i. Officers who have not completed two years of cooling off period after completion of their tenure in DGRI/DGCEI(DGGI)/NCB/Enforcement Directorate/EIB and or any other International Airport as on 30-04-2021.
ii. Officers who are due for superannuation within two years as on 30-04-2021.
iii. Officers transferred out of Airport/ Sensitive postings on administrative grounds.
iv. Officers having vigilance/ Non-vigilance cases pending against them or those figuring in ODI/ Agreed list.
v. Officers against whom penalty is operative.
vi. Officers of Hyderabad Zone, posted on promotion or on rotation basis to Visakhapatnam Zone in the cadre of Superintendent or Inspector.