Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Contract Medical Practioner Jobs in Mumbai: On 07.06.2021, Central Railway announced job notification for the post of Contract Medical Practioner has been released officially. MBBS, MS/MD pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website cr.indianrailways.gov.in. The application process ends on 11.06.2021.
In terms of Railway Board’s letter No. 2020/E(GR)II/COVID-19/WFH/1 DATED 30/04/2021 the scheme for engagement of CMPs is extended up to 31.03.2022. Online recorded WhatsApp video call interviews will be held to engage the CMPs from open market on full time contract basis who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified below up to 31.03.2022 or till the pandemic of Covid-19 continues whichever is earlier with the same terms as contained in Board’s letters cited above. It may please be noted that this is purely a temporary measure, after which status quo ante will be restored. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis till 31.03.2022 or till the pandemic of Covid-19 continues whichever is earlier. Preference will be given to those, who can join the Divisional Railway Hospital, Kalyan, immediately.
1. Name of the Post: Contract Medical Practioners
2. No of Post: Total vacancies notified are 13, which will be filled from Open Market
a. CMP: Rs. 75000/- per month
b. Retired Railway Doctors: Rs. 75000/- per month (for Retired Railway Doctors, subject to the condition that the remuneration plus pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn and the all other usual terms and condition shall apply to both)
4. Educational/ Professional Qualifications: Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS (recognized by the Medical Council of India, included in the first or second schedule or part eleven, of the third schedule (other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956). Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the condition stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship.
a) For Specialists:Degree in medicine i.e., MBBS recognised by the Medical Council of India A Post Graduate Qualification in the relevant subject/ field recognized by the Medical Council of India. 3 years’ experience in Clinical work after Post Graduation in the speciality concerned as on the date of interview is desirable.
5. Doctors serving under State/ Central Govt./ Public Sector undertaking etc. may apply with NOC from the respective organizations.
6. Doctors while applying should indicate past service along with experience certificate, if any including the period of contract put in by them on all over Indian Railways.
7. Interview will be on recorded WhatsApp conference call from designated number.
8. Applicants may send their application in standard format on a designated e- mail id along with all the relevant documents.
9. Verification of documents of only selected candidates will be done at the time of joining and in case of doubt the candidates in the waiting list will be called for joining.
10. Since, the posts are over and above the vacancy as per local requirement due to exigencies on temporary measure; no prescribed community distribution (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) is applicable.