Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2021
Consultant Jobs in Nagpur: On 04.06.2021, Department of Telecommunications announced job notification for the post of Consultant has been released officially. Retired Staff pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website dot.gov.in. The application process ends on 21.06.2021.
Subject: Engagement of consultants at the level of Group C on temporary contract basis in MH LSA, DOT, Nagpur—Reg. DDG(C),Nagpur MH LSA, Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications proposes to engage one Group C level consultantat level 4 of 7th CPC against the vacant post on purely temporary and on contract basis in MH LSA, DOT Nagpur for a period of six months or till regular manpower is posted, whichever is earlier.
1. Name of the Post: Consultant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Nature of Duties for Consultants at Group C level:
a) To assist DDG as personal assistant.
b) Working on computer, working with MS Office suite (xls,word),drafting/noting/shorthand typing, general office works.
c) Any other work assigned by senior officers from time to time.
4. Period of engagement: -The initial contact would be for a period of six months extendable further up to a maximum of 6(six) term of 6(six) month each or up to 65 year of age whichever is earlier depending on his/her performance till regular officials are available.
5. Elgibility: For consultant to be hired in Group C (Level 4 in 7th CPC) — Retired Government servants/ retired officers/ officials of PSUs or research Organizations who had retired as Steno/PA/PS/PPS/Sr.PPS or equivalent post. Knowledge of working on computer/shorthand typing/drafting and noting is a must.
6. Remuneration per month: The consolidate fee/remuneration for the Consultant shall be in accordance with DoE 0M F.No. 3-25/20220-E.IIIA dated 09.12.2020 forwarded vide Dot File No. 1-3( dated)/2021-PAT 08.02.2021 its amendments as issued from time to time. The payment will be made on monthly basis. Income tax or any other tax liable to be deducted as per prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment for which the department will issue TDS certificate. Service as applicable shall be payable extra at the prevailing rates.
7. Confidentiality of data and documents: – The data collected/produced as well as deliverables produced for the 0/0 DDG(C), Nagpur, MH LSA, shall remain with office. No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceeding or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of assignment from the 0/0 DDG(C), Nagpur, MH LSA, without the express written consent of the 0/0 DDG(C), Nagpur, MH LSA. The consultants are bound to hand over the entire set of records of assignment to this office before the expiry of the contract and before the final payment is released by this office.
8. Conflict of interest: The consultant engaged shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Department.