Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment 2021
Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs in Hyderabad: On 09.07.2021, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology announced job notification for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant has been released officially. 12TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iictindia.org. The application process ends on 08.08.2021.
CSIR-IICT invites ONLINE APPLICATIONS from Indian Nationals only for filling up of the following posts, as per details given below:
1. Post Code: JSA01, JSA02, JSA03
2. Name of the post & Category, Total No. of posts & Reservations:
a. Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)- Eight (08) posts [UR-5, OBC-2, ST-1]
b. Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)- Five (05) posts [UR-2, EWS-I, OBC-I, SC-1]
c. Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)- Five (05) posts [UR-2, EWS-I, OBC-2]
3. Pay Matrix (7th CPC): Level — 2 Cell-1
4. Essential Qualification: 10+2 /XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
5. Job Requirement: Candidates are required to provide assistance in the functions of General Administration/ Finance & Accounts/ Stores & Purchase any other duties as assigned by the authorities from time to time.
6. Total Emoluments 29,000/- (approx.) on minimum pay of the level including House Rent Allowance in Class ‘X’ City.