Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Recruitment 2021
Administrative Officer Jobs in Kolkata: On 08.06.2021, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta announced job notification for the post of Administrative Officer has been released officially. Any Bachelors Degree pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website facultylive.iimcal.ac.in. The application process ends on 07.07.2021.
1. Position: Administrative Officer (Regular) – Through Direct Recruitment or Deputation
2. Number of vacancy: 03(Three)
3. Category: UR- 01, OBC- 01 and SC- 01
4. Job Responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities of the Administrative Officer may include any of the following:
i. Handling of Personnel/HR related matters like recruitment, promotion, leave, LTC, MHRD queries etc. and be conversant with CCS/CCA Rules or
ii. Supervising in Academic Administration activities like registration, admission of students, preparing of class schedule and examination schedule, coordination with faculty and students, grading of results, convocation etc. and other such academic activities or
iii. Supervising in Purchase related matters like tendering, dealing with various Government portals etc. and be conversant with GFR or
iv. Handling of General Administrative functions like Estate & Maintenance, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Security, Facility management etc.
v. Any other relevant jobs in Administration as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
6. Academic Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute with 55% marks. Post-Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute will be preferred.
7.Pay Matrix and Level: In the Pay Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) of Pay Matrix (Pre-Revised PB-3: GP-5400) plus DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, LTC etc. as per rules of the Institute. Total minimum emoluments as on date would be Rs.87,500/- (Rupees Eighty Seven Thousand Five Hundred) approx. per month with other admissible allowances and benefits as per Institute’s rules.