ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow Jobs in Dhanbad: On 04.06.2021, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website ismdhanbad.ac.in. The application process ends on 16.06.2021.
Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
IIT(ISM) Project No.: TexMin/SEED/2021-2022/02/ECE
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Title of The Project: Smart Wearable devices for Safety of Working personnel in Underground Mines
4. Tenure of Project: Initially for 6 months and can be extended upto one year based upon performance.
5. Job Description: The deliverables of the project are: i) Design and Development of Smart Helmet and Band for safety in Underground Mines, ii) Development of Data Analytics techniques for prediction of environmental and health hazards in Underground Mines.
6. Essential Qualification: First class throughout the academic career. B.Tech. and M. Tech. in ECE/EE/IN/CSE/IT/Mining Engg. or allied disciplines from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA in both B. Tech and M. Tech.
7. Desirable Qualification: Programming expertise in microcontrollers like nRF52832, CC2538, Arduino Uno, Raspberry Pi etc., PCB design experience, Sound knowledge of communication network using LoRa/ZigBee modules, knowledge of various data analytics techniques, Experience in Mobile App development. Candidates having experience of working in IoT/Embedded system development projects are desired.
8. Fellowship Rs. 31000 per month (JRF)/ Rs. 35000 per month (SRF)