MHA Recruitment 2022
MHA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Candidates can check the latest MHA Consultant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at mha.nic.in recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided MHA Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at MHA official website.
MHA Consultant Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details
Subject: Inviting application for engagement of Consultants amongst retired Government Servants regarding.
1. Name of the Post: Consultants
2. No of Post: 02
3. Eligibility, Experience & Scope of Work for retired Section Officer/US or equivalent: Officers retired at the level of Section Officer/Under Secretary or equivalent from Central Govt. or its attached/sub-ordinate offices/Autonomous Bodies with minimum 03 years of experience in similar or higher post.
4. Desirables: Knowledge in Establishment / service matters. Experience of coordination with States, Central Government, Ministries/ Departments. Experience in Secretarial functions, sound knowledge of Rules and Regulations, drafting of notes etc. Knowledge of working on PCs especially Excel, Power point, preparation of data sheets etc.
5. Preference will be given to persons: Officer retired from Central Secretariat Services. Having experience of arranging for meetings &Logistics
6. Period of Contract: The tenure of Consultants is initially for one year, extendable up to 3 years on yearly basis, subject to satisfactory performance. The decision of ISCS shall be final in this regard. No right will be accrued in favour of the Consultant regarding renewal of contract, absorption in service, etc.
7. Remuneration: Last pay drawn – Pension (as stipulated by D/o Expenditure’s 0M No. F.No.3-25/2020-E.IIIA dated 9th December, 2020