SIDBI Recruitment 2021-22
SIDBI Recruitment 2021 Government Jobs for Fresher and Experienced updated on April 08, 2021. Find all 1 SIDBI Recruitment vacancies across India and check all latest SIDBI 2020-2021 job openings in this page, Know upcoming SIDBI Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
SIDBI Recruitment 2021-22: Apply Online for 1 Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Vacancies in SIDBI Recruitment 2021-22 in Mumbai. New sidbi.in Recruitment 2021-22 Jobs notification published for the post Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer in SIDBI Recruitment 2021-22 read complete details before applying in SIDBI Notification for the post Treasury Consultant.
The Board of ISARC is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of MD & CEO. Accordingly, applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of MD & CEO of ISARC on contract basis
1. Name of the Post: Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
2. Type of Post: On Contract Basis
3. Place of Posting: Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) with the organization/ parent organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary.
4. Period of Contract: Shall be initially for a period upto 3 years and further extendable upto 2 years subject to mutual consent.
5. Roles and Responsibilities: The MD & CEO of ISARC will be responsible for:
i. Developing and executing an innovative and differentiated business strategy for ISARC and drive execution of the strategy
ii. Guiding the day-to-day operations and ensuring smooth functioning of the organisation with a thrust on profitable growth, while maintaining focus on standards and controls, systems and procedures
iii. Building an enabling work environment that recruits, develops, retains and supports quality staff
iv. Creating a high performance work environment by maintaining effective managerial practices
v. Managing the engagement and relationships with relevant statutory and regulatory bodies
vi. Steering business performance with regard to the progress made towards achieving the defined strategic objectives and priorities of the organisation
vii. Initiating amendments to current policies and guidelines, as needed and ensuring that new policies and guidelines are established when necessary or appropriate