UNDP Recruitment 2021
Consultant Jobs in New Delhi: On 06.10.2021, UNDP announced job notification for the post of Consultant has been released officially. Any Bachelors Degree, Any Post Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website in.undp.org. The application process ends on 15.10.2021.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
1. Post Name: Consultant – Copy Editor & Writer (Open to Indian Nationals Only)
2. Additional Category: Gender Equality
3. Type of Contract: Individual Contract
4. Duration of Initial Contract: One Year (60 Working Days)
5. Expected Duration of Assignment: One Year (60 Working Days)
6. Competencies: Core Values / Guiding Principles: Corporate Competencies Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UN Women
7. Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, media relations, journalism or any other related field. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
8. Experience: 5 plus years of experience in writing website and news content, with a focus on human-interest and digital storytelling. 5 plus years of experience in copy editing print media or other writing. Excellent networks with mainstream media. Fluency in writing, editing and communicating in English.
a. Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Familiarity of gender issues and the United Nations is an asset. Attention to details and familiar with the latest trends in blog writing and digital journalism.
9. Language Requirements: Fluency in English is required.