UNDP Recruitment 2021
District Program Manager Fisheries Jobs in Bhubaneshwar: On 29.11.2021, UNDP announced job notification for the post of District Program Manager Fisheries has been released officially. M.Sc, MFSc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website in.undp.org. The application process ends on 04.12.2021.
1. Name and No of Post: District Program Manager Fisheries – 15 positions (NPSA7/NIM)
2. Contract Duration: 1 Year
3. Education: Masters in Fisheries Science/ MSc. in Zoology/MSc. in Marine Sciences/ MSc. in Marine Biology/ Masters in Fisheries Economics/ Industrial fisheries/ Fisheries Business Management.
a) A minimum 2-year domain experience in any area of Fisheries and Aquaculture. Preference will be given for Agri-Business Management. Diploma in Information Technology (IT)/ Computer Applications is essential.
b) Additional years of relevant years of experience is desirable.
c) Working experience with the Government of Odisha (desirable).
d) Sound knowledge of UN/UNDP rules and regulations, policies, procedures, and practices (desirable).
5. Language Requirement: Fluency in Odia and English is essential.
6. Travel: As and when required, the individual may be expected to undertake travel within the state of Odisha.
7. Salary (INR per month) (including pension 8.33%): 31,678
8. Locations: Bhubaneswar, India